WordPress Amazon插件:Amazon Product In a Post Elements Shortcode
shortcode implementation for elements only — for when you may only want specific element(s) like the title, price and image or image and description, or the title and the buy now button, etc.
asin— Required the Amazon ASIN (up to 10 comma sep).
fields— the product fields to show for this product, comma separated. Default fields are:
labels— Labels that correspond to the fields (if you want custom labels). They should match the fields and be comma separated and :: separated for the field name and value i.e., field name::label text,field-two::value 2, etc. (optional)
use_carturl— using ‘true’ will use the Cart URL link and ‘false’ will use the product page link — default is ‘false’ (product page link).
button— this is for the new HTML Buttons. can be any valid registered HTML Button — default is blank. Available core pluign buttons can be seen here.
button_url— URL for a button image, if you want to use a different image than the default one. ASIN Specific – separate the list of URLs with a comma to correspond with the ASIN. i.e., if you had 3 ASINs and wanted the first and third to have custom buttons, but the second to have the default button, use
button_use_carturl— using ‘true’ will make the button use the Cart URL. setting use_carturl to true will make this true as well, unless you specifically set to false.
image_count— this is the number of images to show for the Gallery. Only used when the
galleryparameter flag is set to 1 — default is -1 (show all). Other options are 1 to 10 – anything over 10 shows all.
msg_instock— the in stock message can be overridden here — default is
msg_outofstock— the out of stock message can be overridden here — default is
Out of Stock
template— used mostly for Gutenberg Block Layout. Default is ‘default’. Other option:
container— the HTML container wrapper element — default is
divDo not use < or >.
container_class— the class name for the outer wapper — default is
className— this is for the Gutenberg additional className attribute. You could also use it to pass an additional class name to the product wrapper. Comma or space seperate multiple class names.
title_charlen— using a number greater than 0 will trim the title to that number of characters. Anything above 150 will show full title. default is 0 (show full title).
single_only— using 1 shows the product on a Single page/post only (not on archive or blogroll) and 0 shows it on single or list pages/posts — default is 0 (product will be shown on single or list pages).
target— the target name when open in a new window setting is active — default is
newWindow— using 1 will open the product links in a new window — default is 0 (product open in the same window).
is_block— this is a special parameter to tell if this is a Block element or a shortcode element. Used internally only. — default is 0 (0 for shortcode or 1 for block).
locale— the amazon locale, i.e., co.uk, es. This is handy of you need a product from a different locale than your default one. Applies to all ASINs in list. (optional)
partner_id— your amazon partner id. default is the one in the options. You can set a different one here if you have a different one for another locale or just want to split them up between multiple ids. Applies to all ASINs in list. (optional)
private_key— amazon private key. Default is one set in options. You can set a different one if needed for another locale. Applies to all ASINs in list. (optional)
public_key— amazon public key. Default is one set in options. You can set a different one if needed for another locale. Applies to all ASINs in list. (optional)
Example of usage:
- if you want to have a product with only a large image, the title and button, you would use:
[amazon-element asin="0753515032" fields="title,lg-image,large-image-link,button"]
- If you want that same product to have the description, you would use:
[amazon-element asin="0753515032" fields="title,lg-image,large-image-link,desc,button"]
- If you want that same product to have the list price and the new price, you would use:
[amazon-element asin="0753515032" fields="title,lg-image,large-image-link,desc,ListPrice,new-price,button" msg_instock="in Stock" msg_outofstock="no more left!"]
The msg_instock and msg_outofstock are optional fields.
- If you want to add some of your own text to a product, and makeit part of the post, you could do something like this:
[amazon-element asin="0753515032" fields="title,lg-image,large-image-link" labels="large-image-link::click for larger image:,title-wrap::h2,title::Richard Branson: Business Stripped Bare"]Some normal content text here.[amazon-element asin="0753515032" fields="desc,gallery,ListPrice,new-price,LowestUsedPrice,button" labels="desc::Book Description:,ListPrice::SRP:,new-price::New From:,LowestUsedPrice::Used From:" msg_instock="Available"]
Available Fields for the shortcode:
These are generally common in all products (if available)
- asin – Product Identification Number.
- URL – Product page URL on Amazon.
- title – Product Title.
- price or new-price – Product Sale Price.
- SmallImage or sm-image – Product Small Image URL.
- MediumImage or image or med-image – Product Medium Image URL.
- LargeImage or lg-image – Product Large Image URL.
- AddlImages or gallery- Product Additional Images.
- feature – Product Featured Items Text.
- Format – Product Format. I.e., DVD, Blu-ray, etc.
- PartNumber – Product Part Number.
- ProductGroup – Product Category. I.e., Books, Sproting Goods, etc.
- ProductTypeName – Product Category Name. I.e., CAMERA_DIGITAL
- ISBN – Product ISBN number.
- ItemDesc or desc or description- Product Description.
- ListPrice or list – Product Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (SRP).
- SKU – Product’s Unique Stock Keeping Unit (SKU).
- UPC – Universal Product Code, which is a 12 digit number, 6 of which represents an item’s manufacturer. These numbers are translated into a bar code that is printed on an item or its packaging.
- CustomerReviews – Product Customer Reviews (shown in an iframe only).
These are generally returned for most products.
Available only to their select product groups and not available in all locales. Try it first to see if it returns a value. For example, the Actor field is not going to be returned if the product is a computer or some form of electronics, but would be returned if the product was a DVD or Blu-ray Movie.